Updating Academic Calendars
In order for the Marketing Team to upload an updated version of an Academic Calendar, you must use this Master Excel document: https://alliantintluni.sharepoint.com/marketing/projects/Project%20Documents/Public/Master%20Approved%205-Year%20Academic%20Calendars.xlsx?d=w2476e463b1c043dd956037328a904699
- Make necessary changes to the Excel worksheet.
- Excel will save the print area together with the workbook.
- Select the cells for the calendar you want to update (for Terms calendar, include the blank column adjacent to the bright blue divider).
- On the File menu, point to Print Area, then click Set Print Area.
- Choose print PDF option.
- Confirm that the file was saved in proper format. If some column widths need to be adjusted, change this in the excel and follow steps 4 and 5.
- Save the file in the following format:
Academic Calendar Session Type Academic Year
For example: Academic Calendar Semester 19-20
- Provide to Marketing team in a new ticket via MarDesk.
**Note: You can click here to be directed to the public folder that contains all master PDF files for other calendars.